|Executive Assistant to the Superintendent and Board of Education - 1.0 FTE / 12 month.|
The Clintonville Public School District is looking for a dynamic, experienced leader to serve as an extension of the Superintendent, driving communication, collaboration, integration, and alignment to accomplish the District goals. The Executive Assistant to the Superintendent and Board of Education ensures effective communication with the School Board, supports the deliverables of the District Leadership Team, and serves as a key strategic advisor and problem solver for the Superintendent. The Executive Assistant functions like a chief of staff, supporting daily operations and providing general professional support. The Executive Assistant is responsible for ensuring that expectations and deadlines are clearly communicated to executives and that issues requiring the Superintendent’s attention are dealt with in a timely manner.
The Executive Assistant routinely performs confidential, skilled, and responsible office work calling for considerable individual judgment and initiative, provides administrative support to the Superintendent and School Board, and assures the smooth and efficient operation of the administrative office so the maximum positive impact on the education of the students in the District can be realized. Acts as a liaison, maintaining a positive image of the District and positive relations with the community, student’s families, and staff through various interactions.
Essential Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
* Experience working within a school district with a Policy/Coherent Governance Framework preferred
* Skill in using office machines and equipment with above-average computer skills
* Knowledge of office practices, word processing, spreadsheet, databases, google docs, Microsoft Office applications, and other software
* Knowledge and interpretation of District, site, or department rules or policies and state laws or regulations
* Ability to communicate effectively with others and write routine reports, correspondence, and other materials related to assigned duties and responsibilities
* Ability to work as a team to achieve a common goal quickly and effectively
* Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines
* Ability to maintain positive and effective working relationships with co-workers, staff, administrators, students, parents, general public, vendors, and visitors
* Ability to work with and safe keep confidential information or records
* Skilled at multitasking in a fast-paced environment
* Experience with HR tasks and insurance/benefits a plus
Employment Terms: This is a full-time, full-year position. The District offers a highly competitive benefits package, including front-loaded HRA and optional flex-spending accounts, dental, long-term disability, and life insurance. Salary and benefits are determined by the Board of Education as per negotiated salary terms based on experience.
Applications will be reviewed as they are submitted. Applications may also be submitted electronically through https://wecan.education.wisc.edu/#/
For more information contact Superintendent Dr. David Dyb 715-823-7215 ext 2604 or email@example.com.
The Clintonville Public School District does not discriminate in employment on the basis of age, race, religion, creed, color, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sex, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation or any other factor prohibited by state or federal law.