ONLINE REGISTRATION HELP SESSIONS
Help sessions and computer access at Clintonville High School - Tech Ed Computer Lab (Room C144) for Online Athletic Registration will be available on Monday, July 15 from 4-7pm and again on Monday, August 5 from 6-8pm. Drop in any time between to get assistance from Shaun Liesch, District Activities Director.
Payment for Athletics can be submitted to the High School Office. New fee for 2019/2020 school year is $20 per sport.
ATHLETIC & ACTIVITIES LINKS
Click on the link below to access the District Activities Calendar. This link includes School plays, concerts, athletics, among other district affiliated activities.
Click on the link below to access the Athletic Team Registration portal. A Parent/ Guardian must set up a family athletic account first and then complete registration(s) for all student athletes. Student Skyward ID number is required for all students. All Forms needed to participate are listed below under Athletic Forms and WIAA Links and on the Registration Website.
ATHLETIC FORMS AND WIAA LINKS
All forms below are for you to review and are accessible on the Athletic Registration Portal (Linked Below)
- Co-Curricular Code of Conduct
- Physical Evaluation Form - English - Spanish OR Alternate Year Form - English - Spanish
- WIAA High School Eligibility Form 19/20 - English - Spanish
- Concussion Facts Sheet - Students - Parents - Spanish
- Concussion Parent & Athlete Agreement - English - Spanish
- Parent Insurance Information, Insurance Waiver, Review of Athletic Codes, & ThedaCare Authorization for Disclosure - English - Spanish
- 2019 - Fall Sports Parent & Athlete Meeting
- Online Registration is new for ALL sports. All participants must complete their registration online before becoming eligible. Fall Sports should register before August 1, Winter Sports before November 1, and Spring Sports before March 1 to allow for enough time to review and clear registrants before practices start.
- WIAA Pre-participation Physical Evaluation Clearance Form is required for all incoming freshmen, first time athletes, and students new to the Clintonville Public School District. (See Links Below)
- When registering online, please upload the WIAA Clearance and Physical Form as a PDF or JPG file and retain the original copy for your records.
- Returning students with expired exam forms are required to electronically file a current form.
- Exams completed on or after April 1, 2018 are valid for the 19/20 school year.
- The WIAA Pre-participation Physical Evaluation Clearance Form will be rejected and the student will NOT be cleared to practice or complete if the exam date is omitted, expired, post-date and/or if the form is not signed by a licensed medical professional or is not signed by a parent or guardian.
- Each athlete and at least one parent/guardian are required to attend the pre-season meeting for their chosen sport(s) and season(s).
Any questions can be directed towards: Shaun Liesch - Activities Director